I once did a cricket quiz for @kweezzz. Kinda proud of the questions. Have a look?
01) Who has the highest score on first class debut?
Hint: He was padded up when Sachin and Kambli put on their 664 run stand
02) Which English cricketer played for a (now) EPL club?
03) If Rahul Dravid had scored 5 more runs in the Lord's Test against England in 1996, what first would have been created?
Hint: The first was finally performed by Pakistan v South Africa in 1997
Two debutants scoring a century in the same innings. Lord's 1996: Ganguly 131, Dravid 95 | Rawalpindi: Mahmood 128, Naqvi 115
04) In 1789, a cricket 'tour' was supposed to happen between two nations. Why didn't it?
Hint: One of the countries wasn't a future Test playing nation
English cricketers' tour of France. Cancelled due to French Revolution
05) In 1900, which bowler dismissed WG Grace, taking his only first class wicket?
Arthur Conan Doyle
06) In Dec 2001, A denied B a major record in Test cricket. In Jan 2002, B denied A the ODI version of the record. Identify A & B.
Hint: Bowling record. Many Zimbabweans were harmed in the making of both.
A - Chaminda Vaas, B - Muralitharan. Vaas took the last wicket when Murali was on 9/51, and Murali took 2 wickets when Vaas was on 8/19
07) Martin Guptill has 7. Fred Titmus had 6. What am I talking about?
Toes. Martin Guptill lost 3 toes in a forklift accident, Titmus lost 4 in a boating one.
08) In 2009, Noor Ali of Afghanistan achieved something that only 3 others have before him - Arthur Morris, Nari Contractor, Aamer Malik. What?
Hint: In Test cricket, only Yasir Hamid and Lawrence Rowe have achieved this.
Century in each innings of the game.
09) Connect: Charles Bannerman, Geoffrey Boycott, Adam Gilchrist
Faced the first ball of each international format - Test, ODI, T20Is respectively.
10) Alec and George Hearne, Eng v SA, 1892. Ed and Dominick Joyce, Eng v Ire, 2006. Connect.
Only instance of brothers on opposing sides in Test and ODI cricket respectively
11) Who was the last cricketer to score a double century in his last Test innings?
BQ) FC cricket. Who sent away all his fielders, wicketkeeper included, leaving only himself, the two batsmen and the 2 umpires. Then he recalled just one fielder, placed him near the stumps. When asked why, he replied, "I've troubled the umpires enough, this guy's going to pick up the bails". True to form, he clean bowled the batsman, the fielder picked up the bails and handed them to the umpire. Who was this bowler?
Bart King, widely regarded as USA's best ever cricketer.
12) Ranjitsinjhi, Deodar, Nayadu, Merchant, Hazare are the only cricketers to be ___________ ?
Commemmorated on Indian postage stamps.
13) The question I asked Steven and got it featured! When was the last time that whites were worn in an ODI?
Hint: A near-emulation of Kapil Dev-Eddie Hemmings.
Zimbabwe v India, December 2001
14) Sunil and Rohan Gavaskar are the only father-son pair to do what?
Take a wicket off their first over in ODIs.
15) Which is the only cricket ground in the world that was built over a water body? Hint: 12th and 13th men