Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A SHORT TRIP TO THE GASTROLOGIST - A SHENOY

So Rajiv obviously ate something that didn't agree with him. And even if he tried to dodge the issue, his roommates constantly spoke of getting gas masks unless he did something about it.

So along went Rajiv to see a doctor who was examining what the problem was.

"This IS a strange case, my boy."
"I know."
"Could you flatulate?"
"What?"
"Uhm, could you fart?"
"Oh yeah, sure."
"I mean, now."
"Oh, ok."

*AAAAAAAAAAAA*

"Good heavens, that's the weirdest flatulence I've ever heard!"
"Yeah, but the funny thing is, the next four ones will sound weird too, then the cycle repeats."
"Eh?"
"Here, sample this."

*EEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

"That is weird! Keep them coming, but let me get a gas mask first."

*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII*

"Hmm. I think I can predict what the next two sounds are."

*OOOOOOOOOOOO*
*UUUUUUUUUUUU*

"Yep, thought so."
"So what is it, doctor?"
"Not to worry. It's a strange, but cureable disease."
"What's it called?"
"You, my young friend, have irregular vowel movements."

==
Dedicated to that  master of Shenoys - Narendra Shenoy
PS, for those of you who don't know what a Shenoy is, check this out.

5 comments:

Kartik said...

LOL! :-)

Oh dear his vowels are moving consonantly! Good thing the doc had studied about it in his MBBS syllables :-))

Tastemaster said...

A bit too predictable unlike a true shenoy. You gave it away with the A & Es.

Deepak Gopalakrishnan said...

I know it was predictable :)
But then. Who can reach the heights of Shenoy!

CHITRA CHARITA said...

I felt :if the vowels didn't come in alphabetical order we could then call them irregular...

Deepak Gopalakrishnan said...

Excellent point :) Too lazy to change now, though!