Monday, January 04, 2010

HAPPY FREQUENCY YEAR

I'm sure all engineers get that ;)

Something from Twitter to kick off this decade:

chuck_gopal: Cricket update from Vodafone used 'Mohammad Ashraful' & 'mature innings' in the same sentence. Never thought I'd see that happen.

notytony: Mature can also be "Obtuse" if you use T9..

:P

This mini-post is dedicated to an amazing chaliyan, NIT-wit, cruciverbalist and person who introduced me to Twitter: Everyone's favourite Oracle engineer, Tony Sebastian!

5 comments:

Anirudh said...

nope.. not all engineers get it :(

Deepak Gopalakrishnan said...

Dei, whatda.

Frequency is denoted by the Greek symbol 'nu'.

Now do you get it? ;)

Anirudh said...

oh, langane :D
am not a very good engineer :D

AshWin said...

Cool Blog Dude... I m blogrolling you ..

Happy New year .. Njoy Maadi

Deepak Gopalakrishnan said...

@Ashwin: Thanks, man :) Hope I don't let you down!