Wednesday, March 04, 2009

STATUS MESSAGES

Yeah, I will admit to the fact that I am a hopeless fan of status messages. Some of the better ones that I've come across the last couple of months... Not all are original, but they sure as hell make for a good status message!

Cashtration: The act of splurging mindlessly which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period. - Gogi

People who scan status messages for entertainment are losers. Let me know if you find any good ones! - Nikhil Kulkarni

Contrary to popular belief, God's surname is not damnit! - Rutuja

I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, and then it hit me. - Abhay

Tony's word of the day- Inphlegmation: How the nose reacts to a bad cold. - Tony

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on - Rahul Vengalil

Warning: Dates in the calendar are closer than they appear - Ankit Singh

ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI - Unni

not at ma desk....swivel chair actually - Arvind Menon

When the pre-requisite is a compulsory insurance for helicopter evacuation...you know you are about to venture out on something hard-core! - Hari

I'm so funny that people have started calling me a joke! - Tony Sebastian

I can do with a little religion,I mean opium - Pramod

The singular of Kurkure is Kurkura? - Chuck

The fact that the biggest finger dominates is but a thumb rule. - Chuck

Tony's Word of The Day: Feedback - when you make the chef eat his own unpalatable cooking. - Tony

stay away from my bad side...he bathes - Axon

--underwent a depreciation of the lateral value of his follical assets by means of manual truncation - Chuck

"B-school is the snooze button on the clock-radio of life" - Dalania

real men drink Fanta.....using a straw of course so it doesnt tamper with their lipgloss!!! - Aditya Khurana

How's he gonna read that magazine rolled up like that? What the ... - a fly. - Ajith Alexander

I've been using a lot of idioms lately, I guess its just a phrase. ;) - Tony

The economy is so bad, Women are marrying for Love ;) - Chandan

investigating the curious case of smart casuals in pursuit of virginity - Prateek

Even the GPS says i'm going nowhere :| - Nishant Rungta

roses are red, violets are blue...i dont know hindi..so this is my shayari for you... - Axon

"My fault, Gulti as charged" - B Ramalinga Raju - Pratty

"Procrastination is the art of keeping up wid yesterday!" - Rajkaran

7 comments:

Fly, You Fools Comics said...

You Sir, are mocking the great philosophers of our age.

I present to you: Great Philosophers

Sauron said...

Awesome stuff!! :D

Axon said...

as jesus would say..."hey ram!"

Numb Assembly said...

Nice Nice.

It's a good hobby. Can make a book of philosophy someday. It would cover all genres also - romance, action of both kinds, Drama, Pun, Wit, bad jokes, PJs, Dirty Jokes, Jokes which are not jokes, and so on.

- Sushma

Ash said...

ROFL @: The economy is so bad, Women are marrying for Love ;) - Chandan

Atrisa said...

Laughed so hard on "Gulti as charged"!

ChUcK said...

@ Sauron: Thank you :) Just look around in your GTalk, I'm sure there are many!

@ Axe: Indeed. These gods say some amazing things, don't they?

@ Sushma: This is currently a hobby. It has to stay that way, since any more and I will probably get fired :P

@ Ash: Coming up next month ;)

@ Atrisa: So THAT's what I heard all the way from Parijaat...