I have been tagged by my dear friend and fellow Fraud Mallu, NRKey Menon, to write six random things about myself on my blog. Apparently this is some long-running game, not very unlike email forwards in its ethos.
Anyway, here are the rules:
1. I shall write 6 random things, and 'tag' six people to continue this
2. They shall proceed to write six random things, and 'tag' six random people
3. They shall intimate me when done
Very random, I agree. So here are my six random, little-known things.
1. My first crush was Martina Hingis. I still think she's very sexy.
2. Whenever I'm starved of inspiration for a blogspot, a song or an idea for a presentation, I go to the Amaltas first floor right wing western toilet, which I call the 'Idea Pot'.
3. My relationship with Nithya started off with one of the best movies I've ever seen - Idiocracy.
4. Half of the hits on this blog are from me itself :|
5. In my free time, I read Cricinfo stats.
6. Lori Laughlin is the sexiest woman in the world according to me.
There we go.
I now nominate the following:
My work here is done!