Saturday, September 13, 2008

CAT AND MOUSE

A rather adorable member of the feline species happily strolled into a friend's room here at MICA. With most people on campus averse to letting pussies... Erm, cats into their rooms, here was a happy jolly friend who seemed quite welcoming to the idea.

==

me: How was lunch?
Arati: havent gone yet..
me: Shall we?
Arati: sure..
only
there is a cat in my room
me: :O
Arati: under the bed...
:)
me: You keep him as a pet, or...?
Arati: it just walked in..
me: :P
Arati: what to do..

==

Anyway, the cute li'l critter (the cat, not the friend, although she comes close) inspired this post. You will soon know why it's called 'Cat and mouse'...




PS: For a bonus PJ on the same theme, go here.

4 comments:

Nithya Ravi said...

chooogyooot! :D

deostroll said...

Cat & 'mouse': I liked that one. :)

Neeraj said...

Chuck..ur new foray in visual PJ world...:)

dhruv said...

Hehehe.. Mice one buddy ;).. Came to know bout ur vblog frm PG
BTW.. this guy - I think Dushyant Bhatia has started a website - www.blogertize.in.. think he's from PG as well
Do u think it is work investing in it.. I went through a couple of PRs on google news about his website and a thread called "startup" in Chit Chat section.. good exposure to bloggers I feel. what do u think.. Please lemme know.. quite a few of my blogger frnds have already reserved their pixel buttons.. Am asking all the bloggers I'm coming across on PG.. so plz don't mind ;)
Cheerz